Ping Pong is looking for a full-stack engineer with a passion for the front-end to join our Education team to help us in our journey building and maintaining the most modern education system for schools. You’ll be at the heart of Ping Pong´s mission to help teachers save time so that they can focus on what is really important – to teach!
We work mainly with web applications in a SaaS environment running on AWS.
We have great teamwork and we collaborate closely with our product owners, sales team and management team, as well as with our customers.
What you’ll do
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop.
- Work closely with our customers and end users (students, teachers and legal guardians) to provide tooling and a system that supports their workflows in an optimal way.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to tackle and the freedom to acquire new skills (e.g. tech talks, conferences, training courses and more).
Who you are
- Have at least 4 years of professional experience in software development.
- Experienced in back-end development with Kotlin or Java.
- Experience using PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB. Bonus points if you know GraphQL.
- Value having fun, staying positive, and learning new things, and enjoy working closely together with your team to bring value to your peers.
- Proud about what you do, and have a high interest in keeping up with current standard methodologies in your areas of expertise.
- Have a solid understanding of cloud platforms like AWS.
- Collaborative and a team-first player who sees the value in pairing and mobbing and can also work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English.
We have been providing educational tools since 1996. Since then our company has grown with the constant development of new products and modules. Our vision and mission is to make learning easy, fun and lifelong.
We currently operate in Sweden and have approximately 2 million accounts and 240,000 monthly users of our digital tools. With about 30 employees, we are located in Stockholm in our beautiful office overlooking Södermalm.
Curious? Contact cto(at)pingpong.se or PM me on LinkedIn.