Senior Frontend Developer
Ping Pong is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our Public Sector & Corporate team to help us in our journey to build and maintain education technology products for regions, authorities, and corporations. You’ll be at the heart of Ping Pong´s mission to make learning easy, fun and lifelong as well as being the hub in an organisations’s learning.
Ping Pong is considered one of the largest learning platform suppliers in Sweden with 2.3 million accounts and 293,000 monthly users of our digital tools.
We work mainly with Java applications in a SaaS environment. We work as a team on all new features with tight collaboration with our product, sales, and management teams, as well as with our customers of course.
What you’ll do?
- Create beautiful user experiences by building interfaces that are simple and easy to comprehend
- Contribute to product design and architecture planning of major systems and features
- Create high fidelity prototypes or mockups
- Design and implement rich frontend and reusable components
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop
- Take an active role in product decisions and team processes
- Participate in an Agile environment using Scrum/Kanban software development practices
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to tackle and the freedom to acquire new skills (e.g. tech talks, conferences, training courses and more)
Who you are
- Have at least 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Excellent UX and UI sensibilities and strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working with visuals and care deeply about end-user experience
- Familiar with database design (PostgreSQL, Mongo)
- Bonus points if you have experience with JSP
- Value having fun, staying positive, and learning new things, and enjoy working closely together with your team to bring value to your peers
- Proud about what you do, and have a high interest in keeping up with current standard methodologies in your areas of expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
We have been providing educational tools since 1996. Since then our company has grown with the constant development of new products and modules. With about 30 employees, we are located in Stockholm in our beautiful office overlooking Södermalm.
Are you passionate about pedagogy and technology? Do you love to engage and inspire others? Great, then we think you will enjoy working with us!