Senior Full-Stack Developer – Stockholm
Ping Pong is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our Public Sector & Corporate team to help us in our journey to build and maintain education technology products for regions, authorities, and corporations. You’ll be at the heart of Ping Pong´s mission to make learning easy, fun and lifelong as well as enabling organisations to better manage their knowledge and learning.
Ping Pong is considered one of the largest learning platform suppliers in Sweden with 2.3 million accounts and 293,000 monthly users of our digital tools.
We work mainly with Java applications in a SaaS environment. We work as a team on all new features with tight collaboration with our product, sales, and management teams, as well as with our customers of course.
What you’ll do?
- Participate in entire development cycle from design, implementation, testing, rollout, and support of new and existing features
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop
- Makes sound design/coding decisions while keeping customer experience in the forefront
- Contribute to product design and architecture planning of major systems and features
- Take an active role in product decisions and team processes
- Participate in an Agile environment using Scrum/Kanban software development practices
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to tackle and the freedom to acquire new skills (e.g. tech talks, conferences, training courses and more)
- Have at least 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience in back-end development with Java
- Proficient in database design (PostgreSQL, Mongo)
- Bonus points if you have experience with JSP
- Value having fun, staying positive, and learning new things, and enjoy working closely together with your team to bring value to your peers
- Proud about what you do, and have a high interest in keeping up with current standard methodologies in your areas of expertise
- Collaborative and a team-first player who sees the value in pairing and mobbing and can also work independently
- Verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
We have been providing educational tools since 1996. Since then our company has grown with the constant development of new products and modules. With about 30 employees, we are located in Stockholm in our beautiful office overlooking Södermalm.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you love to engage and inspire others? Great, then we think you will enjoy working with us!